The notary, originally built in 1863 as the Kammerer Villa, was the origin of the present Lutheran parish of Miesbach (1). In 1868, here in the drawing room of the Lutheran owner Helene Kammerer, Lutheran services took place for the first time in Miesbach since the 16th century. Then in 1881 the group moved into the newly built town hall (2). The then winner of the Nobel prize for literature, Paul Heyse, stayed as a guest in the villa during the summers of 1887-92.
Aus welchem Buch wird im Gottesdienst gelesen?